Have You Invested a Lot in Your Website?
But wonder why you are not getting increasing website traffic and converting traffic into buyers?
Do you want to grow your business exponentially using enhanced online marketing techniques? This is the place you were looking for with questions, and we at Palm Beach County Affordable Online Marketing have the answers. We have years of experience with online marketing techniques that work, are credible and trusted. Palm Beach County Affordable Online Marketing specializes in the following services;
- Web design: We design full featured websites for your business according to your needs. The websites we design are easy to use, interactive, load fast and above all are mobile friendly.
- Content management: With a team of professional and experienced writers on board, we can create relevant, credible and timely web content for the benefit of your clients’ information and education. We understand the ins and outs of content management and thus guarantee you high quality content that is free from plagiarism and well curated to rank you high on the search engines.
- SEO: Our Search Engine Optimization experts at Palm Beach County Affordable Online Marketing are dedicated to developing your website’s optimization appropriately to attract a lot of quality traffic to your site.
- Inbound marketing: With our inbound marketing techniques, your clients and prospective clients will find you everywhere they go online and they will want to see what you have for them in your website.
- Lead pages: We will design your lead pages in a way that conversion of your visitors will only be a click away. Our trained and experienced staff at Palm Beach County Affordable Online Marketing know all the right things to do to make this happen.
- Mobile marketing with text message marketing: Text marketing works; it can work for you as well. Allow us to mount an SMS marketing campaign for you and you will like the return on investment it will bring.
- Mobile apps: With so many Smartphones in use today, you should enhance your accessibility and visibility with the fabulous apps that we develop. You clients’ experience will be enhanced as well.
- Video marketing: Our talented and highly professional producers will prepare promotional videos that will not only be captivating but convincing to whatever audience you seek to reach out to.
The quality and effectiveness of our techniques is what keeps us going. We at Palm Beach County Affordable Online Marketing love a challenge too; we always win. Bring your challenge to us and we will turn it to profit.
We offer five strong advantages:
- We meet with you personally so that we can understand your business goals and objectives and your current marketing strategies.
- We provide a free analysis of your current SEO ranking and offer suggestions on how you can dramatically increase your ranking and maximize your conversions.
- We have an array of SEO experts that know and understand how to promote your product or service whether it is automotive, catering, flowers, recreation, medical, legal or other market niche.
- You can choose from a variety of options, depending on your marketing goals and your budget. We have plans that work well with large and small businesses.
- Our detailed planning and personal consultation services ensure that your SEO plan reflects your personal brand and target audience – from nexgens, who love to tweet all day long, to those who still think tweeting refers to what birds do or the lyrics to an Oldies tune.
A Totally Unique and Powerful Manner of Advertising to the
Smart Phone Marketing
Why use our “Mobile Billboard” (MMS)
- It will improve your business, profits, and
- 91% of all people on earth have a mobile phone.
- The Average person checks their smartphones 34
times a day.
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop.
- 70% of mobile searches lead to online action
within an hour.
- Over 90% of SMS messages are read within
- SMS messages have an open rate of 98%
- 70% of all mobile searches results in action
within 1 hour.
- 78% of retailers plan to invest in mobile
Our Mission “Your Profit”
PBCA Website Design
Your Website is Your Virtual Storefront
Your website can enhance or destroy your credibility. When people go to your site, they are looking for more than information. They are consciously or subconsciously making the following judgments:
Is this business credible and trustworthy?
Does it look like a professional, stable company?
Does the site make me feel welcome?
Does this business address the problem I need solved?
Most websites have a 30-60% bounce rate. In other words, a substantial percentage of visitors who enter a site leave immediately without viewing other pages. That is why it is important to capture their interest right away and give them plenty of reasons to stay on your site.
Quality SEO Marketing
What are the Four Essential Elements of Search Engine Optimization?
Perhaps you’ve already developed a business website or are planning to do so in the near future. You want to make sure that people visit your website, don’t you? Search Engine Optimization (SEO for short) is the process you can use to maximize the number of visitors that come to your website.
Even if you haven’t heard of SEO, you have most likely used its results to conduct your own web searches. Nearly 4 out of 5 adults, including more than half of seniors over the age of 65, routinely use the internet to search the internet and make online purchases. If you are like most people, you click on the top two or three businesses on page 1, skipping over the paid advertisements that appear just above them
What are the Four Essential Elements of Quality Content?
Quality content is what both visitors and search engines look for to determine the legitimacy, utility, and professionalism of your website. Your content should be:
Tailored to your target audience
Help them solve the problem they are trying to address
Provide them with the information they need to learn more about your product or service and make an informed decision
Focus on the benefits or expected outcomes of your product or service
The first rule of thumb is that your website is not all about you. You need to think about what’s in it for those you are trying to reach. The more information you provide…